WELCOME TO MY FAN PAGE

Please follow my blog and I will attempt to keep you up to date with Request news, interviews and videos.
I will also pull out old clippings and articles randomly so you can get a sense of where these girls have come from and where they are now.
Feel free to comment and Enjoy!

MUSIC VIDEO FEATURE

Just thought I'd throw in some previous work ReQuest Dance crew has done.

They danced backup for Vince Harder's - I want this forever video clip, and they look absolutely amazing in it!
The wonderful  choreography was choreographed by Parris Goebel and the featured dancer are:
Parris Goebel
Bianca Ikinofo
Samantha Cahill
Janina Suramach
Ngavaine Tearea
Reimy Jones
Malaena Eagle
Oriana Whaiapu
Kaili Bright
So this clip is a must see guys, ENJOY!


No comments:

Post a Comment